Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I want to be like..

In my travels over Christmas break I had much time on my hands to read a few of my friends' blogs. My all time favorite is Ally Mullin. I met her a year ago. Wow, I feel like she has been using me to save her a seat for much longer. Her blog is hilarious and if I knew how to put up a link I would. But I have decided that I want to blog like her. So Ally, I am going to give this a try. Random things and thoughts will be my first motive for posts.

First Ally-Inspired-Blog,

I have decided that Rexburg is a horrible place and I wish the sun would come and burn it down. It has not stopped snowing since I arrived this morning at 2 a.m. with Carol. It has not let up once. If there was something I could through a snowball at, that would cause it to stop snowing, I would!

When I got into my apartment I was greeted by a house full of snoring WOMAN! And me, being the lucky one, had the opportunity to sleep next to one on the couch. For those of you who have never been at my apartment, I have the best couch in Rexburg and it is flame resistant, so it wouldn't melt if this place was to be burned. Anyways, the woman on the couch, who I assumed was one of my roommates, ended up being on of their moms. Not only did a kick her in the middle of the night, but I might possibly has told her to shut up once or twice. Oops! Needless to say, we didn't make much eye contact this morning.

Other than that, I start classes tomorrow for my last semester of classes. That's right everybody.. I graduate April 9th!! Whoop whoop. Bitter Sweet for sure. Stressful, yes. But as Ally Mullin (my inspiration) would say, Keep Calm and Carry On.
Hollllaaaaa

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I'm cracking up. Seriously, this is the best.
    ps. I was saving you a seat today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was assigned seats girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaa...but I would of saved you a seat. Atleast give me credit for being to class before you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun blog Katie. I am glad that I wasn't the one snoring. How come you slept on the couch? Was there someone in yours? How was your first week of classes and work?

    Mom

    ReplyDelete