Thursday, July 14, 2011

Quickie

Doesn't the word quickie make you laugh? It make me laugh.. out loud... loudly.
I know it has been forever since I've blogged and it is going to be a bit longer. My life has been crazy for the past two weeks. I feel like so much has happened and overwhelmed with updating ya'll the complete full story of my adventures.

I am heading to California for a family reunion. I am looking forward to it. It is something my mom and I do every summer. I am glad I am still able to go with her. We go a little crazy when being in the car together after 6 hours. My sister and her kids left yesterday... did i get emotional? Sure did. Wouldn't you if your 5 year-old nephew and 7 year-old niece started crying when hugging you good-bye?
I had such a blast with them and my sister. So nice to have some entertainment.

I end tutoring today. THANK GOODNESS!!! I am ready to sleep in again. How am I going to survive being a teacher?
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Pictures and stories will come next week...promise

oh... did I mention I will be house/dog sitting next week for 8 malamutes. CRAZY!!

5 comments:

  1. first, i hate dogs. goodluck.
    second, roadtrips are the best and the worst.
    third, one more month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! The word quickie always makes me laugh and think not so good thoughts....

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE need to get a tape of the best of Queen. It would make the trip home through Portland way less stressful! Grrrrr. So sorry you forgot your adaptor! Too much radio! Uf da. Thanks for being my co pilot. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. like it. . love it. . want some more of it.
    MISS YA!!

    ReplyDelete