I have officially been off track for 5 days now and.. I LOVE it! I don't think I can ever teach at a traditional school...ever. 9 weeks of teaching and 3 weeks off=AMAZING. I feel like I can finally catch up on so many things I have been putting off because of work. Here is what I have caught up on in the past 5 days:
- Thank you cards- all I need to do is address them and out they go. If I forgot someone... that means you didn't put a card with your gift!
- Planning the next 9 weeks of work. I have 3 done and I feel so..so... awesome!
- Went to the temple... best place to go =D
- Celebrating my mom's birthday (Happy 25th Mom!)
- Blogged not once, but twice now
- Went and complained about not being paid from Granite District for the lovely two weeks I worked there
- Got my diploma from BYU-IDAHO!!! whoop whoop
- Spent a T.O.N. of time with my new husband... yes, I still like him.
I did accomplish a bunch! Things that are still on the agenda:
- Changing my name (annoying)
- Getting my Utah teaching licenses
- HAIRCUT! This is what I am thinking....... Yes? No? We'll see. I am sick of the long.
This weekend is going to be jam packed with guests and service. So excited!!!!!
Have a great Thursday!