I know, I know.. It has been forever since I have blogged. 9 weeks to be exact. Do you know what that means? I AM OFF TRACK! Staying up late, spending more time with my sexy amazing husband and sleeping in is what I am up to now. Dear sweet Ally sent me a text last night reminding me that I need to blog. So here I am, overwhelmed with all that has happened. Rather than busting my butt and making this as detailed as I know you all want... I am going to give you the SUPER short version.
1. We got a motorcycle!
2. I was called in Young Women's
3. Spoke in Sacrament
4. Starting training for my 10k in September with the Bullock Family
5. Got my bike--Kermytt-- back
6. Had my first parent teacher conferences--I had pretty good headed parents
7. Stopped training for my 10k in September with the Bullock Family
8. Made a skirt out of a t-shirt
10. Gpa in the hospital
9. Started (again) training for my 10k in September with the Bullock Family
What am I doing for these 3 weeks off?
1. Helping my mom-in-law pack up and move
2. Paint some frames black--I need to make things look like they go together here.
3. Head up to Idaho for a quick trip
4. Continue training for my 10k
5. WE ARE MOVING!!! Just down the road a bit. So much closer to Ally and Dan ;D
The next few weekends are going to be rough, but worth it in the end. I am calling all help! You know who you are!!
I am horrible at taking pictures! With talented-picture-taking mom and sister you'd think I would do better. But Zac and I have ALWAYS been horrible at it. So I am going to leave you with a few things I have found from pinning that I WILL have!
I am becoming obsessed with pallets! I might already have two that are going to be painted and used as my bed frame... headboard? Maybe!
This is such an easy center piece! A little reminder of Washington. Mom please send me some.... I swear they don't have pinecones in Utah
Saw this... Wish we had done it. This is our exact date which I thought was crazy cool.
I want to do this, but it say Morrell.
No more having to find paper and pens when the games come out.
I want to make this for work. Wouldn't it be nice if it was this easy?
My collection of earrings is getting bigger and bigger. I need a cool, easier way to store them.
For some reason I think these button bracelets are cute!
I WILL HAVE THESE SHOES!!!
Until next time...